Senior Health & Safety Advisor Cement
HeidelbergCement is one of the world’s largest building materials companies. In around 60 countries on five continents, HeidelbergCement stands for competence and quality. 60,000 employees at around 3,030 locations ensure day after day that our slogan ”for better building“ is filled with life.
In the BeNeLux, HeidelbergCement is market leader in the field of cement, ready-mixed concrete and aggregates.
To ensure the H&S cultural change in the business line and further strengthen the H&S Department, we are currently searching for an enthusiastic (m/f):
Senior Health & Safety Advisor Cement BeNe
- You are the H&S Business Partner for the Cement business line;
- As H&S change agent, you coach people -at all levels within the cement business line in Belgium and in the Netherlands- regarding the need of change of behavior;
- You coordinate the work performed by the local H&S advisors and give them guidance, support, coaching;
- You translate the H&S strategy into concrete actions for your business line and challenge your organization as far as H&S is concerned;
- You harmonize processes, share best practices, launch campaign, analyze accidents, support in risk analysis, report and share on cement H&S KPI’s…;
- You represent HC Benelux in the workgroups of the cement federation.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Health & Safety in an industrial environment;
- Education: master degree and “level 1 in H&S”;
- Good understanding of the cement business, very strong communication skills at all levels in the organization– assertive and thorough with regard to H&S steps;
- Able to take the ownership of the process within a team of H&S experts;
- Down to earth, hands-on, teamplayer, flexible, stress resistant, mobile through Benelux;
- French and/or Dutch speaking, you are also fluent in English;
- Additional skills in: conflict management, coaching, change management, good planner, empathic, decisive.
The HeidelbergCement Group clearly positions itself as an employer who encourages initiative, teamwork, international exposure, realistic ideas and the mastery of advanced technologies.
We offer a challenging and international environment with a consistent performance and result-oriented corporate culture.
If you are interested to take over this challenge, send you short motivation and CV to Nathalie Nys | Nathalie.email@example.com